The track hoe was dropped off yesterday and I started pulling the bigger stumps. The top 3-4" of ground is already frozen and it makes it difficult to get a lot of the dirt off the root ball. I should get close to getting the rest of them pulled tonight after work. I plan to do a video with my drone once the stumps are out. I'm becoming increasingly worried about the amount of rock that I'm encountering. In nearly every area sampled, just beneath the black dirt is a layer of rock anywhere from 3-8" thick. It's been pretty easy to bring up and there seems to be pretty good clay underneath. In one spot I dug down about 6' and got into some black material that looks like some type of shale. I guess we will find out once I get the black dirt stripped. Hopefully I don't end up with a dry pit and divorced! The forecast for the weekend is -3 with a high of 12. Stuff is going to get more difficult soon and it looks like best case scenario that I will get the area cleaned of all debris and the black dirt pushed off before waiting for spring to build the dam. I'll keep you updated.