Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
poppy65 - You must have bought that trap somewhere other than Dunn's or is it an old trap no longer sold by Dunn's.

Dang Bill, I'm getting old. I bought it online from someplace about a year ago. I've looked at Dunn's site several times and may be confused. I'll see if I can find it.

ETA, Here it is Bill. It is at Dunn's site. I was off on the width a bit. It is 4 feet long by 20 inches across.

DUNN'S 'KWIK KETCH' FISH TRAP - kkft - FISH TRAP DUNN'S 'KWIK KETCH' FISH TRAP
Product# kkft
The Kwik-Ketch Fish Trap is the answer to the problem of undesirable fish in your pond or lake. Unlike most traps, our fish traps are constructed of only the most durable of plastic materials so corrosion will never be an issue. This trap weighs in at only 8 pounds so it's lightweight enough that almost anyone can use it, but durable enough that it always holds its shape.
At 48" tall and 20" through the center, this trap is large enough to catch the big fish, but with an adjustable throat it can still hold the small ones too. Whether you are trying to rid your pond of unwanted fish, or you just want a few fish to eat but don't always have the time to fish, Dunns Fish Trap is the answer.

Last edited by poppy65; 11/11/16 07:24 PM.