Don't do it.
Not worth the consequences.
You get one chance to properly stock a pond in the beginning. One of my pet peeves...If you take bass that are 'stunted'...yes they can grow. But, your originally stocked fish will be the ones with the very best growth potential. If they've lost even half a year, they cannot make that up. The backside of their lives will reflect what they lost during the early part. Better to fillet your friend's fish, make ceviche, deep fry the little darlings, or saute them in olive oil than put them in your pond. Build the food chain, stock young, healthy fish from a known origin and nurture your pond. You spent good money to build it, use the best fish you can buy to stock it. You'll be glad you did several years down the road.
I can't tell you how many times I've looked at a fishery over the years where the landowner did exactly what you are proposing, only to find an out-of-balance fishery with small adults, too many young fish with too little to eat and a puzzled landowner who thought "free fish" was a good idea.
Just say "No" to the stunted bass. You'll be glad you did when you tie into a hearty 4 pound, two year old bass, growing up in your lake because you were thoughtful all the way through your chain of thoughts and actions.
You'll still have your big bluegill and achieve what you set out to do, plus some. Don't scrimp because they are free.

Teach a man to grow fish...
He can teach to catch fish...