Hello all, I dug a pond about a month and a half ago. Started filling it with a spring that is piped over to the pond. The spring runs about 3 gallons per minute. The pond was built on a slope and all the dug ground was taken to the low side to build the berm of the pond. The top soil was all striped and all soil below that held a ball when squeezed with your fist. Its final height should be about 12 feet but I have hit about 6 feet and its not going any higher for over a week. It was going up rather nice, about 1" per day but slowed and then finally stopped. I could state another 10 pages of facts but the only one that seems relevant is the pond was rolled with a giant pay loader once completed. Its a 30 ton machine on rubber tires and compacted 20 times better than the dozer or excavator I was using. Should I start worrying, it sealing with chemicals easier than I think or could this be seepage in a newly dug pond??? I am in Central Pa and haven't had much rain either. Thanks in advance!