I thought I would pass along my recent feeding lesson. a few weeks back I started seeing 6 to 10 cnbg dead a floating on the pond every day. These cnbg were in the 1 to 4" range. Only found one that was in the 6" size. I studied a sample of these dead fish and could see no soars or bites taken out of them. they were just dead and floating. Every day for at least a week it was the same thing. Now this pond has a good quantity of cnbg and so I could not figure it out. So I caught a sample of the water and asked Todd Overton to run the hardness and Alkalinities. Harness 55, alk 130, ph 7.2. Todd suggested maybe I was over feeding, he said he had seen it before and suggested I stop feeding for a week and see what happened. Will, I am a little hard headed and so I did not want to stop feeding all at once, but I did cut the feeding back by 2/3's and by the next day the fish quite dying. I am guessing with the cooler nights or the reduction of bg through lmb eating bg at the feeders, I was over feeding. I hope that if someone else has this happen to them they will reduce the amount of feed they are feeding. Todd Overton was dead on with his recommendation. Thanks once again Todd.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy