Repaired a John Deere 650J for a friend last week. A rat had eaten up the wiring harness. So after a lot of solder, tape, and wire we got it going again way cheaper than the John Deere tech. They get $125 an hour from the time they leave to when they get back. They are 45 mins from here. Serviced it also, so after we were done I told him all you owe me is a week or so of the dozer at my house. He said that sounds great! So I have been working on my levee, wanted to flatten the water side angle a bit. It was just to steep. Also worked on the road over the top of it some. Looks alot better. The west bank needed the same, few steep spots so I can bush hog them, so that bugs me. There a few terraces left in the field that hold back some of my water shed...not much, but every bit helps. Lastly I am going to dig out the spring that is on the south side. It runs when the weather is wet, but is probably 3-4 higher in elevation than the pond. Its 75-100 feet south of the pond, but right in line and in a low spot. My pond is really low right now, so I'm going to build a creek of sorts I guess. I'm going to dig an 8' wide trench from the spring to where the water level is now. That way when the spring is flowing it will flow for a lot longer as it will be deeper. Wish I had the money just to dig a well right there and pump it into the pond! lol