Yes I do all my own work. Everything, bodywork,paint,upholstery,headliners,and all the mechanics. If it wasn't so hard I would post before and after photos Ha! The mustang is a true 1969 Mach 1 with the 351 Windsor engine and auto trans. I had it shipped to me from California. It was originally Candy apple red from 1969. (not the candy apple red you know today). Had to replace floor pan and trunk pan and normal body work. I mixed the yellow color myself and named it Seller Yeller! They have a resale or retail red so why not? I do cruise around from time to time in both of these cars and ALWAYS DRIVE THEM to car shows. No trailering allowed at any of the shows I go to. The 1933 Fordor sedan was my first dream car. My father retired from Ford and he loved these cars. He brought me home a model kit that he and I assembled together of one of these and as a child it sat on my dresser for many years dreaming of one day maybe owning one! Never give up on your dreams. On that note... when I was 13 I saw my first new 1969 Mach 1 on the dealership floor where my dad worked and just fell in love all over again. I towed the 1933 back to Texas from Souix Falls South Dakota. It was all steel and all original with spoke wheels and a flathead v-8 engine. All of 100 hp.! I sold the original chassis,motor,tranny and all to SoCal Street Rods in California. I already had a original 1933 chassis with a Chevy 350 and auto tranny ready to go. Installed a Ford Explorer rearend and 4 wheel disc brakes. Kept the front straight axel. It is loud!!! Those 4 pipes coming out each side are not just for looks! They are straight with NO mufflers. Hope you enjoy the photos.

Dear Alcohol, We had a deal where you would make me funnier, smarter, and a better dancer... I saw the video... We need to talk.