Thank you, Canyoncreek!

On the shed, I don't know if you've seen the inside from previous posts, but I have a cleaning station inside (tapping into the on-demand well for water), cabinetry and wired with lights and outlets. Hence, the "fish house" smile . And it is NOT staying, it is for sure going with me! And I built it as such that the porch roof can be removed and the shed itself is on skids of sorts so it can be lifted onto a flatbed. No way it's staying here!

The tubing is Bottomline 5/8" ID weighted tubing, and yep it's heavy! IIRC it's 1/2 lb per foot, 50 lb per 100'.

On the diffusers I'm sure glad mine didn't look like yours and luckily mine cleaned up without any scraping. Of my 4, 3 of them are shallow which is why the disks are closer together, which appears to just be a matter of the length of PVC between them. I'm selling the system so if someone needs deep diffusers I'm guessing I could just lengthen the PVC on the shallow ones.

CC, it's beyond beautiful out here and I'm truly blessed to have had nearly 5 years to be here, learn what I've learned from the great folks on this forum (with the privilege of meeting several), and done what I've done. It was a new chapter when I moved here and it will be a new chapter when I leave. Yet someday I will again have a pond, one I can call my own!

Thanks again!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES