Thanks to everyone for the input. I really appreciate the help. I'll be sure to take place pictures.

The current hope, and I know it could be flawed since I'm very new to this, is a 3 part approach.

The large part to the north is mostly under 6 feet, so I had thought that it may be naturally aerating with the wind. It's also where, when there is enough water, that the water flows into the pond from the north. In the warm months that's where all the fish tend to be. I'm running enough power down to run a second air pump if needed though for that section.

The area near my dock needs it, no doubt about that. I've been seeing conflicting accounts on if aerating a small amount of a pond will help or hurt. I'm hoping it will help. About 2 winters ago we had a pretty large fish kill with the nasty winter we had and the bass still haven't recovered.

My neighbor that owns the southern end of the pond says if it turns out well around the dock that he will consider putting a system in his end. That's the deep end. We're also talking about modifying the exit pipe that goes through the southern dam so that it draws water from the bottom instead of the top.