Took the long weekend to paint the fish house and pull the aeration system out of the pond. I'll be moving within the next 6 months so I wanted to get it done before Fall.

Some pics:

My idea of pulling the weighted tubing through PVC to clean it as it came out of the pond seemed good in theory but didn't work. So I tied one end to the UTV and while my buddy pulled it out I used a soaked towel to wipe it clean, and that worked much better!

700' Cleaned and coiled up! (that stuff IS heavy!!!)

On the diffusers, I used a tack hook to grab the tubing near the diffuser and was able to pull each of them up, and they weren't as bad as I had expected. I cleaned 3 of them last year but even the deep one I haven't cleaned in 4 1/2 years wasn't too bad.

And clean!

Lastly I got the compressor cabinet cleaned up and repainted as well.

And even got to spend some time fishing with my brother and his Grandson who had a ball catching frogs and a lot of BG including this RES.

Capping off the weekend was frying up some fish for my folks, along with my niece and her family.

So all in all a productive weekend although, working with 700' of weighted tubing certainly tested the 'ol back!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES