This summer has been the wettest I have seen in many years here at my place in E Texas. My pond is down about a foot right now but many season past I ran the water well 24/7 and I would be down 2.5 foot. Last two years it flooded around here in the spring. But last year after the flooding we went from too much rain to June 1st and then had no rain till Oct. that's 120 days with out a drop of rain in the hottest part of the year. This year my soybean wildlife food plots are booming, I've never seen many soybeans. And I used some of Tj's product on my new settling pond because the bank were to steep to pac it down and so it leaked the top 8" and would lose that amount in just a day, now it will hold that amount for a week or so. It did not stop the leak 100% but it still did one heck of a job and I am more than happy with the results. Now if it could stop all the sand and dirt from entering this sediment pond things might be better. But the pond is doing what it is supposed to do, stopping all that from going into the big pond and reducing it depth and size. Oh well looks like I might have to dig it all out someday and start new. But for now the sediment pond is growing a lot of FHM's. smile

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 09/05/16 06:50 AM.

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy