I can't tell if my SMB spawned or not. Too many tadpoles to use any fish traps. They just fill every type of trap up immediately. Lots of large schools of tiny fish swimming around. A lot of feeding going on also. From the surface I see little fish jumping out of the water, followed by the swirls of the larger fish. I'm hoping the GSH, FHM, YP, and RES have been productive. The HBG, not so much. I built SMB beds when the pond was filling, but I do not think they were used. I have 2" gravel above 4-6" rock, and I think I need another layer of even smaller rock.
I certainly love catching the SMB and eating the YP.. The action at the feeder is amazing. Food is all consumed in seconds. (Might all be the HBG, I don't know.)
I still haven't caught a HSB yet, but I've had a few strikes that are very strong.. Just haven't got one in yet.
I really recommend this stocking scenario. I've fished many ponds with BG, LMB, and CC. They are great too, it's just fun having something different. YP especially if you like eating fish. I do..

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023