Update. More rain since I got my last measurements. I went by yesterday, and the pond was only down 14". (It was down 4' at one time due to draught and leak.)
I am going back up this weekend, and was going to see if there was a drop in the water level. However, I see we are getting more rain this morning. Who knows, I might get back to full pool at this rate. It would appear that soilfloc will definitely bring in rain. It's worth the investment for that reason alone. (Just kidding..)

The good news so far, is that I went down behind the dam yesterday. There is no moving water in the old ditch bed. It used to have a trickle current when the pond was at this level. There was some very orange (algae) water standing in the ditch bed, but it was not moving. I'm pretty sure it came in off the back of the dam, and the hillsides from the last rain. So, I'm thinking that the soilfloc has helped, but I can't get a measurement that means anything until the rain lets up.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023