I really think 90% sank pretty quickly. The leak, I suspect, is near the base of the dam, which is on the north end of the pond. I coated it pretty heavily.
I just had one unit, one each of parts A and B. I should try to actually measure off the area I covered, but the pond width varies so much, it would be a pain to calculate sq ft.
I had two 50# bags of bentonite. I threw it down with every shift of the boat. I used a small handheld spreader for the actual distribution of the soilfloc.
Went back down to the pond late yesterday. There was still a small film on the surface on the east side, as the wind stayed out of the west. A few small white clumps floating around but few and far between. It was hot so I jumped in. I didn't swim into anything.
Fish all seem fine. The feeder is in the south east corner. I threw out a few handfuls of feed, and had a lot of feeding, even though it was still early. The HBG were feeding on me when I was swimming/floating. I wish I'd never have put those buggers in there.
I did take one pic, before I got in the boat. After that I, and the two ladies, were covered with soilfloc, and there was no chance for pics. I had the two parts of soilfloc behind me in the boat, and rotated around to fill the spreader. The bentonite was at my feet in another five gallon bucket. They pulled me back and forth in 6' sections. There was some current stirred up by the boat, when I was being pulled with the stern first. (Me sitting in the stern.) When pulled bow first, I was in the back and there was no current, and I felt like the soilfloc was going down smoother. It is a VERY small rowboat, bought very cheap on eBay. It barely holds me (240#), and the three buckets of material. I had about 1" of freeboard on the stern. The benefit of that was that the spreader was about 6" off the water when I was cranking the handle.
My set up: now that I see the picture, I notice I shifted the buckets around after I took it. The two soilfloc buckets went in the middle, and the bentonite bucket went in the stern.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023