canyoncreek, I'd like to see that thread. I'll try a search.
I will only have one other person up there (wife) so I'm not sure if we could get it rigged up to pull the boat across, and stay in line.
Did you throw out the back or side of the boat? Did you throw down bentonite also? I'm hoping that will help it sink more quickly.
I'm going to use 5 gal buckets for the two parts and bentonite. I haven't figured out how much to put in a cup, and how much surface area that will cover.
Also, did you turn boat around at each length completed, so that you were always throwing out the back of the boat, and not pulling the boat through the thrown polymer?
Lots of questions. I've only got one bag of each, hoping for a decent result with least amount of $$$$..
Saturday forecast is clear with 87 degrees, and a 4 mph wind out of the north. That's as good as I'm going to get. The pond is completely surrounded by tall trees, so it doesn't get much wind anyway.
Thanks
Jeff

Last edited by SetterGuy; 07/07/16 11:15 AM.

9 yr old pond, 1 ac, 15' deep.
RES, YP, GS, FHM (no longer), HBG (going away), SMB, and HSB (only one seen in 5 yrs) Restocked HSB (2020) Have seen one of these.
I think that's about all I should put in my little pond.
Otter attack in 2023