Had a great night with family and friends! Some friends brought over 4 Rainbow Trout and 1 Brown Trout which I have never had, let alone cooked. So I did some research and decided to grill it. I also grilled up some Portabella mushrooms, corn on the cob, eggplant, asparagus, squash and zucchini, all doctored up with some fresh rosemary, italian parsley, Thyme and lemons.

Dinner was great, the conversation and time with family and friends even better.

Then after dinner it started sprinkling but I took dad and our friend Doug out to the pond where they both wrangled in 2 nice HSB and a couple dozen BG.

The fun my dad had fighting that HSB and the smiles that followed are just priceless!

Truly blessed!

Dad's HSB and that big smile!

Our friend, Doug's HSB

On the downside, I had my two ultra light rods, one rigged up with a panfish assassin, the other for a worm. When I laid down my ultra light with the panfish assassin, the lure was dangling over the edge of the dock, when something decided to hit on it taking the pole off the dock out into the pond. It happened so fast, all we could do was watch cry .

But what a fun and memorable evening!

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES