Originally Posted By: sprkplug
I'm willing to pay more, but I doubt I can justify the cost for a few hundred pounds of the original stuff. And I appreciate the offer on the last remaining bag of the smaller pellet, but it would only prolong the inevitable. Hopefully, they will decide to eat the new size. Hopefully.

Smaller pellets ARE sooooooo much better.....heck, maybe they can simply compress a 40 lb bag into one large pellet. Then you could just feed once every couple three weeks, and the fish would bite off what they wanted. Like cows feeding on hay in the bale ring. I know, the mechanical feeder thing again....."it doesn't throw far enough, it throws too far," "the giant pellet collapsed my feeder legs", "a sasquatch got into the feeder and stole the pellet bale", "when my feeder throws the pellet bale, the splash empties all the water out of my pond".

It's always something with the mechanical feeder guys. Real men's hands smell like fish food. grin laugh

Tony, I have 4 bags of the "older" Optimal in the white, woven bags that I'd be HAPPY to let you pay extra for!!! lol Let me know and I'm sure I could meet Scott somewhere.

I'll be installing an AirMax aeration system in a pond about 2 hours west of you near Effingham, IL also if you wanted to pick some up.

Last edited by Rainman; 06/30/16 09:50 PM.