Your pump is a model without the quite running head so it will sound noisy compared to others but it should function okay. Try this, take off the valve manifold and check to see if strong air flow comes out of the nipple after the gauge. If yes, there is an air blockage in the manifold. Or unscrew everything off the pump and verify you have strong air flow directly out of the pump. Note do not completely block all the air coming out of the pump. If it were mine, I would have a pressure relief valve installed before or after the air gauge as low cost insurance to protect the pump from over pressurizing and breaking the vanes. New vanes can be around $15-18 ea, there are 4 in that pump.

The sticker on the pump says it is wired for 220. Make sure you are running it at 220V or that it has been rewired for 110-115V operation.

If all the above checks are okay you and still have very little air that comes out of the outlet port. I would take off the front plate(aka face plate) by removing the 6 bolts and check to see if all 4 of the carbon vanes manually move/slide freely in the rotor slots. Reassemble and again check air flow.

Last edited by Bill Cody; 06/28/16 08:50 AM.

aka Pond Doctor & Dr. Perca Read Pond Boss Magazine -
America's Journal of Pond Management