Sprkplug built a nice fish cleaning station some time back that inspired me to create one also.

Bought a ready made fish cleaning table and was going to attach it to my dock. But I worried about it not being sturdy and the wind blowing it away. The more I looked at attaching it, I just decided to build a table to set the pre-made table on and just use the top. The legs are still folded up underneath the top in case I ever want to take it apart and just use the table separate.

The whole thing is hooked up to a freeze proof hydrant I installed at the end of the dock, via a garden hose. I also added a short hose and spray nozzle so we can simply spray the whole shebang down when finished cleaning fish. We have two 15x20" cutting boards. One fits on top the plastic table and the other over the boards at the sink end. The hole in the table goes to a 5 gallon bucket held on the lower table for the fish scraps. The plastic table came with a filet knife and a couple stainless steel bowls that fit in the recessed area of the table.

The whole thing is attached to the steel I beam dock frame via the steel pipe railing.

Even though mine is quite different, thanks Sprkplug for the pictures of your fish cleaning station that inspired me to make one. Pictures below.

Attached Images
IMGA1681.JPG IMGA1682.JPG IMGA1683.JPG IMGA1684.JPG IMGA1685.JPG IMGA1686.JPG

John

I subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine