Guys,

I haven't been a very active member, quite frankly I find most of my questions have been answered before and the information is easily accessible. This time, I have a much more complicated situation on my hands.

I live just west of Angleton, Tx.. Smack dab in the middle of all of this flooding.. House is fine, we built way up, but the flood waters topped the levee on my 2.5yo pond by several feet for more than a week.

I've lost all hope that any of my fish have stayed put, but frankly I'm more concerned about what got in than what got out. I have seen schools of carp and flathead catfish and the occasional Alligator gar cruising through the yard through this thing, I can't imagine what is my my pond.. Quite a shame, because it was in great shape that's to the knowledge on this board.

Hopefully tomorrow the water will be back down below the top of my levee, and the question then becomes what to do.. My first instinct is to immediately begin pumping it dry, and just start from scratch.. Outside of intrusive species, this water is chock full of crap, and and all forms of STD's (joking), and who knows whatever else.

I would sincerely appreciate yalls guidance on how to get her back in shape.

JT