Started the day out hooking up the generator and pump to water the grass clover mix around the lower ponds, it's about a four hour job watering it well. Rained last night and the forecast looks favorable for this week so I think this was the last time I'll need to. My daughter brought a friend out to hang out and float in the tubes. I took this as I left to go up and plant more chestnut trees... And to think of a plan for a spring house for refrigeration. There are numerous springs at the head of the larger pond. The water that comes up is perfect for it... I just need a good plan...

My pup loves to swim... He was in much of the time I was watering, the new steps to the dock worked great!

Set the girls to work on a plan for marketing the fine clay silt that comes up with the ice cold spring water...

My best friend came down for a four wheeler ride to scope out this seasons black berry crop, bushes are loaded with blooms, we will be filling buckets in August. Grilled dinner for her on the dock...

The deer flies sometimes get thick up top where the berries are. Not too bad by the lower ponds. She came prepared. I told her she looked like a confused gang member, blood or crip? Pick one!

The "shed" I ordered will be in by the end of the week.
View looking North...

View to the South...

Last edited by Hollywood; 06/05/16 01:18 PM.

Pond Boss subscriber

Would those that say "it can't be done" please refrain from interrupting those that are doing it...