Some botanists think that Poison Ivy and Poison Oak are the same plant, but manifest differently in different conditions.
Either way it is very sensitive to Roundup, and due to getting very allergic to it the older I get, I nuke it from orbit (it is the only way to be sure) any time it shows up. What you have is Poison * and your best bet is to hit it with Roundup and then let it sit for a couple months for the poison to break down, then remove it or just let it rot off.

Lately I have just been feeding the perch (they may do a number on the snails by sucking out the innards) and swimming with my kiddo as well as pulling out cattails from where I don't want them. Snorkeling has been a wonder in the clear water, and the fish are getting used to my presence so I can watch them swim around me. All great stuff.

Except for the blobs of algae that keep pulling up debris from the bottom and floating it in small islands of barf. I have too much light on the bottom, though it seems to be helping to pull crud from the deep parts and floating it to the edges for decomposition. Maybe it will have an effect on muck accumulation reduction, especially when I accidentally ingest some while splashing with the kiddo.