Originally Posted By: Lovnlivin
Thanks for the encouragement, TJ! I've decided to be patient and wait it out instead of pouring more money into the pit smile .

Some things that had me nearly in a panic was not getting a bite in 2 weeks of fishing, except the one LMB being nearly albino, and seeing sores on nearly all BG and BCP caught.

Rex eased my mind in that the fish just can't see the bait, and the one I caught likely had his mouth open and my lure landed in it shocked and the BG likely have sores from a recent spawn.

If not for the PB family, I'd be a wreck, lol.

Yet, still LovnLivin crazy

Keith, let me encourage you that the water may clear up on its own. My BOW was murky for months, with lots of colloidal clay. Alum cleared up a sample, so I thought I'd have to get the water treated. But when the rains finally slowed, the water gradually got better. Now I have clarity down to 24 - 28 inches most days (though it is too acidic for a good bloom, unfortunately).

Hopefully things will work out for you as well. You can always treat the problem, but sometimes patience pays off. Good luck!

7ac 2015 CNBG RES FHM 2016 TP FLMB 2017 NLMB GSH L 2018 TP & 70 HSB PK 2019 TP RBT 2020 TFS TP 25 HSB 250 F1,L,RBT -206 2021 TFS TP GSH L,-312 2022 GSH TP CR TFS RBT -234, 2023 BG TP TFS NLMB, -160