Hey guy,

Well first off IM BACK!!! Me and all my guys made it back safe from deployment, so I have been hard at it on the pond. Any way with only bait shops having FHM I got 300 from the local bait store before I broke down and ordered a thousand FHM from Anderson minnow. Came out to be $110 for thoughs wondering. I just wish they wouldnt use FedEx I have NEVER had good luck with them. I was watching the tracking and it said they were delivered to my house when they were not. So called them up and told them I didnt get my order. Turned out the drive took my minnows to the wrong address in even the WRONG TOWN!!! so my FHM were late getting to me. Once I got them I grabbed my camera and made a short lil video of me stocking them into my pond which the link will be below, give it a thumbs up if ya like it. Since it is a new pond I am gonna take the fish food I have and put it in my lil blender and make a crumble and feed them once a day to get them off to a good start. Look forward to yall`s commants!

Last edited by Dinsmoreoutdoors; 05/20/16 07:20 PM.

[Linked Image from i.imgur.com]