Teej it has been a great thing for me. Note only being involved would be great on just its on merit. But other things seem to keep coming my way since I started hosting this event. Like the aluminum benches that can be seen in the some pics. I just received a call one day from a gentleman that asked if we could use them for the event. The next thing I know here comes a crew to install 3 aluminum benches (8', 10', and 14') worth some cash were ever I want them. Not to mention the custom portable 3 stainless steel sink system for just $100. ( I will snap you a pic of it over the weekend). The week before the event I woke to the sound of a weed eater. I Walked outside and there was the guy I use to pay to weed eat around the pond doing it for free. Got a call this week wanting to know if it would be OK to come pick up my garbage cans and take them to be cleaned (DUH). Back at thanksgiving walking around Gatlinburg and I see a teenager pointing at me. Guy walks up with him and said thanks for having my little brother out fishing that is what we do together now when he is with me. Shoot I even had a man walk up to me in the last week and hand me $200 and said use it to buy some fish feed.

Esshup he was also pretty good bumping his chest after catching a fish. wink

Last edited by Tums; 05/06/16 02:34 PM.