Like I said before, what the label says is the law. It's not the active ingredient, it's the other things in there that haven't been tested. Just like running a stop sign or running a red light. If there's nobody around, you can do it and not get into trouble, or have anything bad happen. Do it when there is a cop there, or another car trying to occupy the same space in the intersection, and you will not like the outcome.

It's a public forum, you don't know who is reading it. It's MY license on the line if I don't say anything. There is no way that I will risk MY livelihood because someone thinks that it is OK to blatantly disregard Federal Law. Just because nothing happened in your pond, doesn't mean that something won't happen in someone else's pond if they were to use the same product. In todays litigious society, I sure don't want to throw $$ at my attorney to protect myself from someone that said "You recommended this, I followed what you did and it killed all my "X". I want you to pay to bring the pond back to the way it was before."

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).