Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Thanks for the info guys!

Originally Posted By: Bill Cody
.....you should be able to catch them if you are a decent angler. .....

Dang Bill! Nothing like piling on the pressure! grin Water is overflowing the shore and low visibility right now. Should be interesting trying to catch 3 or 4 fish out of the entire pond in those conditions. Good news is forecast is for less wind this week and warming temps. Maybe I can spot them to get an idea where they're hanging out.

The bait shop at the State Park near me has shiners. I'll swing by and pick some up and get busy chasing those LMB.

Update.... I talked to my bride and we have decided to leave the LMB. I went back and reviewed my first post on this thread and realized, to be true to the charter, the goal is diversity and never knowing what you will catch and harvest. Although more than 1 LMB was not originally considered, bucket stocked LMB happen to many folks and it is what it is. We may end up with a traditional LMB, SF, CC pond but that is ok as well. It will be interesting to watch the possible transition and, hopefully, others can learn from the experiment and our attempt to maintain the diversity.

Bill D.

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!