I guess I really have a few equal fishing goals with the pond. First of all, I'm a big bass fisherman, but do not get to go enough to cure the itch! Actually I have not been able to fish much at all since I started building my house 2 years ago along with all the property work with it (including this pond!). Luckily the boring stuff like the house is done and I've been concentrating on the pond now! Although I would love to have huge bass in there, I just like to fish and catch quantity. The other "equal" main goal would be for my two little girls to be able to easily catch fish. I always wanted a pond growing up and want a place where they can fish and enjoy the outdoors like I do. We all love to eat fish and will harvest fish from the pond to keep the population in check, but mainly just love to fish.

As far as feeding goes, I believe I will look into a feeder so I can know I'm feeding on a consistent basis. I'm a bit on the fence about feeding as part of me feels they can be just fine living off the natural food chain. I see things posted about fish completely relying on the feeding so really I'm a bit unsure of it all. In a perfect world I would provide supplemental food for the fish (on a consistent basis though) while they still are feeding like mother nature intended.