Just stocked my new pond that is just about 1 acre in size. I had stocked 5# of fathead minnows a few weeks ahead of the full stocking just to get a little something in there. My main stocking was as follows:

-300 bluegill @ 2-3"
-50 hybrid blugill @ 4-5"
-50 redear sunfish @ 3-4"
-75 catfish @ 8-10"
-5# golden shiners
-10# fathead minnows

Pond has had water in it since first of September and is about 3/4 full. When full the deepest point will be around 17' deep with good Missouri clay. I built myself from scratch and have tons of rock piles and brush structure placed all over. Since I stocked, I have been out every night throwing some fish pellets out trying to see some sort of activity. I guess I was expecting to see some of the bluegill or minnows swimming around the shallow areas but so far about 1-1/2 weeks after stocking I never see any fish. I seen one swimming around the top the other day when working around the perimeter, but when I throw feed out I do not see hardly action. Last night I seen what I believe may have been some bluegill coming to surface to get pellets but was getting dark. I guess what I'm asking is should I be worried that I do not see anything moving around the shallows at all (including minnows?) After stocking all the above fish, I've only seen two dead fish against the banks a couple days after stocking. Otherwise, no floaters... Any feedback would be appreciated!!