Thought I would report on the results I have had using Soilfloc Sealant. Ordered the product from TJ last August but it was later part of Sept or first part of Oct before I could apply to the pond. The pond I was trying seal was really small with steep sides and approx 10 feet deep. After applying it it was around 3 or 4 weeks before I noticed any difference in the amount of leakage. It went from around a foot a week to just a couple inches a week. The pond stayed up during the winter without any loss of fish. First time this had happen. Normally it went bone dry. Today the pond is doing ok. It might be losing 2 to 3 inches a week. I can live with this and if need be I can retreat it. I waited this long to share my results to make sure it would hold. Didn't want to post too soon and then have a blow out. Very pleased with the results of the product and if need be I will retreat. This pond is approximately 15 or seconds or less from our back door and the grandkids and kids of our friends enjoy catching fish from it. Right now we have a few channels, hybrid bluegill, and some hybrid stripers in it. They grow very quickly since we feed a couple times a day. Hope your results will be as good or better than mine. Will be contacting TJ soon to place another order for one other pond we have that is showing some increase in leakage. This pond is a lttle futher from the house. Probably 30 to 45 seconds.

Jim at FishinPals
"If You Too Busy To Go Fishing, You're Just To Busy"