Originally Posted By: esshup
Keith, you sure you don't mean Al's garage? He's got a LOT more than I do!!!

Scott, what I remember from Al's garage (or shop) was admiring the "tank" he had in there that he was attempting to re-wire.

I just remember the boxes & cases you were showing us at the lake house. It seems you had tackle for about every species of fish, freshwater and saltwater!

Originally Posted By: CMM
Keith, as you can probably guess, Mike was not upset, just giving me a bit of a tease. If he stops my gun and fishing purchases, I stop his car collecting! We have an arrangement. Glad the bead heads worked out for you.

Oh, and don't get me trying to keep up with the guys on here. You'll get labeled a troublemaker laugh

Cim, I didn't intend for that to sound so sarcastic. You both seem to have so much respect for each other and each other's interests, but most impressive was seeing how much you both enjoy each other, (including the teasing smile ) . And the best part, was sharing those passions with us! From learning about and fly-fishing your pond, the boom sticks, to Michael's cars and music, not to mention the great food and conversation!

PS - I'm still reliving that trip and could recite what we did every day, who met, and how you all went out of your way to make it such an incredible adventure for us! Memories forever etched!

But back to the flies, it's the smallest part of my tackle collection because of not knowing what to get, so I will either get an assortment or whatever the "fly guy" at Cabela's or Bass Pro suggests but most of them don't fly fish for LMB, HSB and BG (and I'm not discounting the PBF suggestions).

This is why I'm so curious to see your collection grin

Another PS - And don't think I don't know exactly how long of a drive it is from Walton, NE to every PB member we encountered grin

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES