well I harassed the koi all weekend, tried cast net at feeder time, Corn, bread balls and worms and got no interest. I found a pack of stubby Steve's I had put in the freezer and tried them. I got no lookers then finally one fell for the bait. It was the biggest one yet. the thing had to be close to an 8 pound fish. This makes 19 total including another one I forgot about a month or so ago...

Every one has gotten really spooky so I will have to let the sit for awhile and get back into a feeding pattern with out harassment I think.

So in total I have removed 19 pretty big koi and one very big Grass carp so far, this has to be helping a little. I still have two big grass carp to remove, I might end up shooting those things.

Craigslist yielded $75 bucks for it so that's another positive.

I did see a snook and a couple flounder imprints around the bank in very shallow water. Looks like the flounder are back in the summer nighttime feeding pattern along the shallows.

Last edited by BobbyRice; 03/28/16 03:51 PM.

Goofing off is a slang term for engaging in recreation or an idle pastime while obligations of work or society are neglected........... Wikipedia