I will. He's bringing the tilapia for the big puddle in a few weeks.

Oh, I've prepared as best I can for the flood curse you left us on Feb 20th, 2015. Not like I remember the exact date all this weather we had started. Just sayin'.

I'll fill in the overflow valley even with the top of the brood pond dam. That should be about 4' higher than now, and should prevent that movement. The only way water could get back in the pond would be to completely submerge the pond. I have a 100' roll of construction erosion fencing and posts set aside. If big weather's coming, I could always screen the entire south side of the pond, and that should at least keep LMB from moving back into the brood pond.

I got another rat trap pipe guard, and will wrap it in window screen on the inlet side when needed. Unless the water's as high as it is now, I'll just leave the screen off. I'm also trying some rubber anti-seep collars from Agri Drain. They're very easy to install, and cheap for the time saved.

Basically, 2 ponds that connect and are at the same full pool water level, have been tough to deal with.

AL