Originally Posted By: NEDOC
Joe seems to be having great luck with his SoilFloc down here TJ. Not sure if you have talked to him yet but I ran into him the other day and discussed it a bit. He is going about it quite a bit differently. He is just adding it along the edge as he raises the water. He stopped adding water when he got it to 9' deep. After 2 weeks he only lost about an inch of water, which was most likely evaporation. I'm not sure how much he was losing before, but it was astronomical amounts. His quote 'I wish I'd have known about this before refilling this pond several times'.

We decided to address his issue differently, drain to lowest point until seep stopped, then treat and rise water levels and repeat. I haven't heard an update in a while, I am really happy it's working. Like all of us he's been pumping so much money and frustration into his leaking pond for so long he was almost ready to fill it in. I'm glad to hear things are improving, great to be a part of the solution!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]