Originally Posted By: Rainman
Originally Posted By: SetterGuy
I should have trusted my instincts. I looked at 100s and 100s of dead fish when I received the fish, due to a water issue.
I kept hoping that the rest would be fine. I kept asking why only a few were feeding. I was reassured the rest were feeding below the surface.
Looks like the 30, I foolishly caught and kept, were the sole survivors. Works out to $66 a fish.
The worst part is I've got my grandson all excited to come up and catch 1,000 YP that are supposed to be 10".. I doubt there's 50 left..

I have no doubt the vast majority are fine, and easily hitting that 10" mark, but if not, I'll replace them to your satisfaction!!! I'll be happy to come up there with the cast net and a pole to do a survey...GSH should be nice sized also now.

Seeing lots of FHM is normal also since YP are no where near as aggressive as young LMB. Your FHM will be around for years.

Rainman,

Did you stock the BNM and FHM mix at his place? If I ever get a big enough order for you to deliver to me, make sure you remind me to order some of those guys!

[Linked Image]
Be Brave Enough to Suck at Something New!