Originally Posted By: Bill D.
FWIW I think TJ posted the Soilfloc manufacturer is not recommending its use on water table ponds. Hopefully, TJ will see this post and clarify.

Edit: The benches are great! The older I get, the more I like benches! Curious, why didn't you put hand rails on the ramp? Just a suggestion...old farts like me also love hand rails, especially on steep ramps. smile

Just to clarify, Aquaben has never intimated there are any pond leak scenarios which would serve to challenge the product's efficacy, it was just my personal opinion urging caution as I am trying to look out for my PB family. Does that make sense? Just being cautious...

I believe Jeff [Canyon] has a water table pond, and the Soilfloc sealed his pond like a bathtub. Jeff please correct me if necessary, I don't want to misrepresent your scenario.

2Old - great looking pond and awesome dock project, I'm impressed! If you ever have any questions regarding Soilfloc feel free to ping me, I am here to help address questions and provide options for solutions. Happy to help!

Many men go fishing all of their lives without knowing that it is not fish they are after. ~ Henry David Thoreau

[Linked Image from i1261.photobucket.com]