Originally Posted By: wbuffetjr
4Corners - I am definitely all ears and appreciate any suggestions. I think you are right. I need to come up with something this summer to put out there. I would just want to be able to put whatever it was in when I leave in September and pull it out when I come back in the summer. Just wouldn't necessarily want to look at something out there all the time.

Bill D - this is straight from Koenders...
"The compressor is capable of pumping 28 lbs pressure, but will only pump the amount necessary to push air into whatever depth water you have...for example 10 ft of water depth will require about 4 lbs. (aprx .4 lbs per ft of depth) And it will only require about a 9 mph wind to do it!
It will pump useable pressure as well as volume. The volume again varies with water depth. At 1 ft of depth you will get 3 cfm...at 10' about 2.5 etc."

I have 2 vertex diffusers out. One at 6' and one at 10'. Pond is 22' at deepest.

As far as wind speed up there..... My buddy spent the weekend up there at his place (350' lower elevation than me). Last night they had a big storm blow in and got 20" of snow. He keeps a windmeter out that he said recorded an average windspeed of 20mph! I KNOW we get a TON of wind up there when I am there. I expected this windmill to be more effective than it appears to be.

If you want to remove it in summer then I would take a 2 or 3 inch pipe however long you need and weld like a 12x12 inch platform on it or 15x15 so you could just set it near your fusers. Make like 3 or 4 or them and put them all around it. Course this would only work if the area where your fuser is is kinda level. If not then you would have to pound them in to some degree.

RC

Last edited by RC51; 02/16/16 08:29 AM.

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!