JKB's right that I bought jar of olives, picture proof sent to him a few days after the challenge, and that I was (albeit reluctantly) serious about accepting his challenge.

Then the procrastination set in, the jar of olives still sitting on the counter, which I have seen every day since buying them, wondering when and how I will take this on.

I realize this issue is just taking up space on the forum, because as it stands, I'm currently the only one I know who doesn't like olives. And it's the only food besides those little Vienna Wieners sick that my brain (and everything below it) seems to reject.

Then yesterday I get this PM from Phil (JKB):

Originally Posted By: JKB
Good sport, so got you a 2 year renewal.
Enjoy.

Followed by a personal phone call from Phil, a great chat about the Steelhead being caught on the same river we fly-fished on, and my gratitude for his unmerited generosity, I knew at that point I had been incentivized! (Although again he says I don't have to go through with it)

So Phil, in true PBF gratitude, thank you again for the 2 year renewal!

The GoPro battery is on the charger and with my son coming over tomorrow for his birthday, I'll have him do the filming which I know he will take great pleasure in laugh

At least that's my plan as of now whistle

Keith - Still Lovin Livin

https://youtu.be/o-R41Rfx0k0
(a short video tribute to the PB members we met on our 5 week fishing adventure)

Formerly: 2ac LMB,HSB,BG,HBG,RES