Originally Posted By: JKB
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1
Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Originally Posted By: Cecil Baird1

No experience but don't see why they wouldn't work with the right plumbing.

Well since you brought it up... smile

Can you give some detail on how you set yours up? On top the ground with a trenched in bottom drain pipe? How did you cut the hole for the drain? etc. etc. etc......

Be happy to but prefer to start another thread. I don't want to hijack JKB's anymore than I have.

I'll have to get on my desktop vs. the mobile I'm on now. Promise detail with pics no later than tomorrow. Gotta watch the debate tonight. grin

...I have no inhibitions of gently mentioning to CFO's and CEO's that they are full of crap!

Boss thinks I've improved over the years tho. wink

So you got to see how incompetent some CEO's and CFO's are first hand? Unbelievable isn't it? And the amount of compensation they get for boner decisions is unreal too. And of course some, after running a corp into the ground walk away with a golden parachute.

The part that really baffles me is corps can run for months just fine without a CEO while they are looking for one. What does that say about their importance?

If pigs could fly bacon would be harder to come by and there would be a lot of damaged trees.