Thanks. Yes damage has already been done. The pick shown is were It is sitting is OK after it was moved off my fathers remains. The damage was done in other areas when they were bringing it in and the first location were it was parked. In reality physically the damage done is easy for me to repair. The mental side of having my fathers memories in the damaged area (not to mention ashes from cremation run over) is harder to get over.
The Police here do not want to do their job either as County has passed it off to city and city says it is Civil is to be County Jurisdiction. Law enforcement Opinion has to do with who you are speaking to instead of LAW. Basically one deputy said have me a marsh mellow roast while the city cop says I cant even touch it. The lawyers have me put up 6 NO trespassing signs around it and say we will handle it when it is over. Needless to say that lets them get paid.

I think 2 & 3 and a lot of photos and videos are the way for me to go. I will go off if I am there.