Wow!This is really getting good.Dave that is some good info and proves a good point.There is alot of different ways to deal with weed control.I don't see anything in the earlier post about prevention.I do 90% of my weed control during construction.Alot of the damage that can happen to a lakes ability to be managed is in the construction.I have built ponds that are completely self managed and has never had one chemical sprayed in them they seem to have some of the best fishing and largest average size as any thatI ever been to and it all started in the construction.With some simple preventive steps and a carefuly monitored stocking rate this can be achieved.I don't have the desire to use this forum to sell or drum up any kind of profit from these post.I don't sell feeders or fish food or do I want to but I do like to come here and pick the brains of the members.I think I pick up a little info every time that I log on.Greg there are alot of proven ways to target a nutreint source.But at risk sharing a Holistic theroy I'll just leave it alone. Doc

Doc