Originally Posted By: Bill D.
Cool! Wonder if they would help keep water fowl, such as cormorants and GBH, away as well.

I read an article by Bill C. in PBM a couple issues back that mentions sitting down when fishing if you want to minimize spooking the fish.

Bill D -

I don't have water fowl issues. There were 2 ducks a year back, but they left right quick. Loud noises in their direction seems to inspire them to seek quieter water. Same with a Canadian goose pair a year before that.

Yeah I don't stand when fishing unless I have to. I've climbed trees to cast out. I've laid flat on the ground and flipped the lure out. I've crawled along high grass and flipped the lure over having it appear like the frog just jumped in. LOL I've even set the lure on the bank, opened the bail and walked around the edge to a spot across the way, closed the bail to take in most slack, waited until I spotted a bass or a couple cruising near the lure on the bank, and then gently maneuvered the lure into the water. I even use real short rods in certain places.