Wowzers!

My son and his family, who live in Edmond OK, had their Christmas a little disrupted by this. Everyone is fine, but their family get-together with his in-laws wasn't what they were planning. My son's brother-in-law and sister-in-law live in Amarillo. They decided not to travel because of the blizzard. The few relatives who did travel up and down the I-35 corridor from Omaha to south of DFW were still all at my son's house this morning. My son at least has a well equipped 12-person tornado shelter under the garage floor.

I sure don't envy any of you in the area from Arizona through Mississippi, and up into Indiana.

We've got crazy crazy weather here, but ours is at least not dangerous - yet! I'm about to take my flyrod out to see if I can entice an HSB in for dinner. It hit 70 degrees here yesterday. It is currently 74 degrees, and will probably get warmer as the day goes on.

I should have already plowed snow off the driveway several times, and I should have gone through at least one rack of firewood for my workshop. The woodracks are still mostly full. My lawn needs mowing instead!

Stay safe!

Last edited by catmandoo; 12/27/15 02:43 PM. Reason: Correcting the spelling and grammar corrector

Subscribe to Pond Boss Magazine

Peculiar Friends are Better than No Friends at All!