Bill, Great thread! Im stuck dealing with a future industrial park pond we have in Montgomery IL and wish I could have it in my back yard to spend the time on it you do! Im sure all this work will be WELL worth it! Also get my fish from keystone and they have been great, glad to hear you have had the same luck. Have you considered adding any pike/musky to the mix? I just added a couple TM to help with my lack of culling (no clue if it will work).

On a side note. I am an excavating contractor and I noticed you have about 18" of stone in your driveway. Im guessing that the 9' of fill is clay? Im not sure how long your driveway is but one thing I would recommend is (if its practical) is to try and place some perforated drain pipe below the stone. A lot of times what happens the rain water from your lawn will drain to the clay (if your clay subgrade is below your topsoil) and will hold there between the clay/stone sub-base and on years like this (real wet/warm early winter) and when it freezes will start to crack your driveway. May cost a bit now but could save a lot in the long run.

Sorry for the rant just run into this issue a lot in industrial buildings but usually they are re-surfacing due to heavy truck traffic so its not as important.