Rainmain, Jus Looken :), I have been quoted $9,000.00 for the aeration equipment and for setting up a system for my 3.52 acre pond. Or($20,000.00 for solar system). That does not included the price of the tubing or the time and labor to run and bury 3/4" or 1" tubing approximately 1,000 to 1500' through the woods and to the pond. I know nothing of Ray Scotts "Lake Life Pump", but pricing is almost 1/2 the price and it seams to work on small lakes, 20 acres to 3 acre ponds. Like stated, Mr. Bob Lusk has recommended the system on a video. I am sure you are correct about the cost to run the 1hp motor will cost more that a 1/4 hp motor, but I am not sure if a 1/4hp will run 6 diffusers through manifolds, and lots of separate tubing all at the same time. I would have to go back a see the equipment quote I received. But the Lake Life Pump system looks much easier to set up, easier to run and easier to service. I was hoping others here were familiar with the system. Thanks for your response, it's always appreciated.

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 11/25/15 03:52 PM. Reason: correction

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy