I admit that I lean to the analytical side myself, but acknowledge that science is not infallible, and is often besieged by previously unknown variables that rear their heads at the most inopportune moments. Most embarrassingly whenever I think I have a firm grasp of cause and effect.

If I take great pains to plant food plots and harvest deer as I believe to be correct, all in the name of herd management, I'm liable to point to my efforts as being the cause of any noticeable improvements. But as has already been established, deer are not static and they move. How can I be sure that a neighbor two miles away, who has implemented a management/harvest program at odds with my own, isn't actually responsible for the herd improvements, and I am really reaping the rewards of his efforts, not my own?

With the fish in my pond I'm pretty sure it's all me. Not so with deer, unless I have them fenced in, or have convinced all the adjoining property owners for miles around to throw their lot in with mine and adopt my strategies.

"Forget pounds and ounces, I'm figuring displacement!"

If we accept that: MBG(+)FGSF(=)HBG(F1)
And we surmise that: BG(>)HBG(F1) while GSF(<)HBG(F1)
Would it hold true that: HBG(F1)(+)AM500(x)q.d.(=)1.5lbGRWT?
PB answer: It depends.