Don't freak out! smile 300 to 400 pounds a fish sounds like a LOT hey? No matter where you start you will be better off. The key is starting to manage it! If your start and you listen to good folks out here the only way for you to go is up!!

Keep in mind in your situation when taking out so many bass it is KEY that you take RW records. Cause if you start to catch more and more bass that are in the 95 to 100 percent RW ratio that will tell you that you are going the right direction and you may be able to slow down how many your start to keep....

If it were me I would go someplace if I had a good spot and catch every BG I could in the 4 to 6 inch range or bigger and put them in my pond. You say your catching some good BG but are you catching any that are 3 or 4 inches??? I bet not cause they are all gone!! Just something else to think about!! Adding even 50 to 100 nice size BG can help out your forage base quick!! As they will spawn up to 5 times a year and have lots of babies!!! Have fun with it man sounds like a blast to me fish away my friend fish away!!! smile

RC

The only difference between a rut and a Grave is the depth. So get up get out of that rut and get moving!! Time to work!!