Originally Posted By: esshup
Good for you. So that leads to the question, how are things going? Was a final diagnosis done or was it still a "It could be this or that." ?

How's the recovery road coming along?

Nothing official at this moment for a final, because they don't really know what's up. Doc mentioned testing for a couple other diseases, but no word on that.

Closest anyone has ever pinpointed anything is Lynn, the physical therapist.

She got everything working OK except my left foot, which can go nut's, and that's a fun thing when stabbing pains or severe cramps are waking you up in the middle of the night. Last night, I had to say hello to a new one. Where did this come from?

So, really don't know at the moment.

Don't ever take Ultram or Tramadol! Trust me on this!!!

It works like it should as a decent narcotic pain reliever that's laced with anti depressants, but you really need to taper off this stuff.

First mistake, and didn't know, is you just cant stop taking this. Really weird things happen, which we won't go into eek wink If you don't follow this taper down closely, like I skipped 2 days working with firewood and moving stuff from the shop, more weird things happen, then it's Fruit Loop City for a couple days trying to equalize this out.

Today smoothed back out, but it sucked getting to this point!

Nice stuff to make you a vegetable tho wink

Last edited by JKB; 11/05/15 01:44 PM. Reason: Today