There's more people than you think who are either scared of doctors, or flat just don't want to know what's wrong.

My college roommate, he's been with the same company for 18 years, full health care, etc. He hasn't been to a doctor for at least 5 years. He's not feeling "quite right" and has for a while, and most times when I talk to him he's coughing. I can't convince him to go in and get checked out. Non-smoker, family is healthy, etc.

He's deathly afraid of dentists. Show him a needle and he better be sitting down in a chair that he can't fall out of because he'll pass out. I think he went 15 years between his last dentist appointments.

He works at a tech company doing programming and other things, and he's got a masters in Psych. He's not an uneducated person.

He just got a "we won't be needing your services anymore" notice that is effective Dec 23rd. I told him that he better get his butt to the doctor and dentist while he's still covered.

www.hoosierpondpros.com

http://www.pondboss.com/subscribe.asp?c=4
3/4 to 1 1/4 ac pond LMB, SMB, PS, BG, RES, CC, YP, Bardello BG, (RBT & Blue Tilapia - seasonal).