I sat down this morning for my first cup of coffee of the day and came to this site because it's a good way to start my day. I like anything that has to do with fishing and water. I And I have learned it's not so easy to grow fish in ponds. But I like a good challenge.
it did not take much reading before the talk of health care came up.
Some one here mentioned,
Raise Taxes to pay for health care :(, Some of us here pay more than our FAIR SHARE, while others pay little to no Taxes. I have to pay more because I worked harder or smarter than most people would have. And that is not fair. I would like to see consumption Tax, that way Every One pays their fair share. It's the only way everyone pays!!
Employee health cost to a business, I pay 100% of the health care premiums. It's what I do for my employees as part of their benefits, along with yearly bonus they also receive. The employees can walk across the street and get a job but most stay. I do wish it would stop going up every year. And I thought the health care that was forced on us was supposed to reduce health care cost. Haha
And lets talk about what the GOBERMENT does that's good, ANYTHING? I can't think of anything, other than overpaid for poor quality. And with that as my experience, I sure don't want the government controlling my family health care.
Social Security is not an entitlement when someone has paid into it from the age of 14 to 66. Or when the maximum deducted amount has been paid out for 30 yr's.
And Sparkie, my plane has not declared an emergency, it's flying high. I just wished it had pontoons on it, like I said I like anything that has to do with water. And that reminds me, I am going to the pond smile

Tracy

Last edited by TGW1; 10/16/15 08:39 AM. Reason: sp

Do not judge me by the politicians in my City, State or Federal Government.

Tracy